Friday 19 September 2008

Nocturne from a satellite

Nocturne from a satellite


The night has opened up her gates
Burning stars in my embrace
Their fires cold in my veins
This journey lasts forever

In the hights I lose my time, for the life that has been mine, in the grip of eternity, my existence left behind

The sky has opened up his doors
Earth not holding anymore
I've lost what's been before
My journey lasts forever

When I lose my grounds, sing a song for them
Remote is the sound, I belong to them
My beloved ones, just hold me once
possess me before I'm gone

In the night I lose my time, for the light that has been mine, i'm lost in infinity, mortality left behind

When I lose my grounds, sing a song for them
Beloved is the earth, it's my place to be
The snowcap summit, the deep blue sea
The departure comes,
Into foreign suns

October 2008

2 comments:

auteur de sa vie said...

A little funny thing is... two years ago.. I created my first blog and I used the same template so my blog and yours look exactly the same.

Btw, Like the poem.

Phangpawn Noi said...

the thing is that there's not much choice :(