Saturday 18 October 2008

Into the Outthere

Vicious are all emotions
Pecious the one that I feel
To worship my unearthly visions
And deny the real
Weakness is to give concessions
Against my heart I defy
Defending my life-time secret
To tell her on the day I die

To the ones beyond this world
For the time beyond me
I send out my bottled words
Into the outthere

Something's much to bulky
To fit into a single life
Too sacred to bring to altar
To declare husband and wife

Too anxious to say it on earth
But I'll shout it out in hell
I will sing in Christian heaven
And on the judgement day as well

Say it in Italian words
For the time beyond me
I send her my bottled words
Into the outthere
One day i will make it heard
On the days beyond me
Better to be dead than hurt
Inside the outthere

No comments: